Last modified: June 13, 2018
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this organization.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to the Company.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to the Company. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by the Company, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact the Company.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- About your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Pixels. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic pixel files that permit the Company, to track browsing habits of their website visitors after visitors leave the site. Pixels allow for more targeted and personalized marketing efforts in the future.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from the Company.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want the Company to use your information in this way, you can opt-out by sending the Company an e-mail stating your request, as provided below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable the Company to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our member businesses and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send the Columbia Montour Visitors Bureau an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to request access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided in the past. If you do not want to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending the Company an e-mail stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send the Company a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase,
The videos published on the Website are designed to display some of the scenic places, events and landscapes of the Columbia Montour counties’ area. People shown in the video features were filmed enjoying the area’s public places or filmed on private property with full permission of the property owner. Their appearance in a video does not constitute actual or implied endorsement of the Website or the Company.
Alternatively, you may contact the Company at:
Columbia Montour Visitors Bureau
121 Papermill Road
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Or by phone at: