Motorists are advised to use caution on the roads in our area today and in the coming days. Below is a list of current road closures.
As of 3:30 PM (Monday, September 10th), please be advised of the following road closures in Columbia County:
- Route 1020 (Winding Road) between Route 487 and Ridge Road in Fishing Creek Township is closed. The detour is Route 487, Route 239, Bendertown Road and Ridge Road. Work on this road, as well as permanent repairs to Zaners Bridge Road, is expected to begin Monday, September 17. [LONG-TERM]
- Route 1022 (Zaners Bridge Road) just east of Honeytown Road in Fishing Creek Township. There is access to the road on either side of the closure. [LONG-TERM]
- Route 4009 (Millville Road) between Route 42 in Hemlock Township and Route 11 in the Town of Bloomsburg is closed. A detour is Route 42 and Route 11. [LONG-TERM]
- [NEW] Route 4041 (Rohrsburg Road) between Neyhart Road and Green Creek Road in Orange Township.
As of 3:30 PM (Monday, September 10th), please be advised of the following road closures in Montour County:
- [NEW] Route 1004 (Arrowhead Road) between Route 54 and PP and L Road in Anthony Township.
- Route 1011 (Fox Hollow Road) between Route 44 and the Lycoming County line in Anthony Township. [LONG-TERM]