Summer Dance Classes
August 24 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, repeating until August 26, 2020
5:00 – 5:45 – Beginner Ballet
5:50 – 6:35 – Beginner Tap
6:40 – 7:25 – Hip Hop
7:30 – 8:15 – Irish Step
8:20 – 9:05 – Ballroom
5:00 – 5:45 – Choreography
5:50 – 6:35 – Lyrical/Contemporary/Modern
6:40 – 7:25 – Pointe
5:00 – 5:45 – Dance Fitness/Barre
5:50 – 6:35 – Jazz
6:40 – 7:25 – Advanced Ballet
7:30 – 8:15 – Advanced Tap
8:20 – 9:05 – Theatre
Summer classes will be 45 minutes each, with 5 minute breaks in the schedule to allow time for washing hands in between classes, as well as sanitation of shared surfaces.
The first class is $30 for the month, and each additional class or family member is $12. Drop in rates are also available, if you don’t want to take the whole month, at $10 per class. Please pre-register for classes so that we can monitor class size, and allow plenty of space to spread out. If classes get full, we will need to split them.
The following guidelines will be in place so that we can try to keep everyone as safe as possible:
- If you or your child are feeling ill or running a fever, STAY HOME!
- Please limit the number of people in and out of the studio as much as possible. Try to limit it to one parent accompanying children, if necessary, and leave other children at home, if possible.
- Please wear a mask as you enter and exit the studio, and any parents staying to accompany children should wear a mask. Students will not be required to wear a mask while dancing, as breathing ability may be compromised, but if students prefer to wear a mask while dancing, they may, and we will be sure to take extra water breaks. We will have masks available in the studio, if anyone needs one.
- Everyone entering the studio should wash or sanitize their hands upon entry, as well as before they leave the studio. After handling barres and other equipment, students will be required to wash or sanitize their hands. Washing hands will also be encouraged between classes.
- You may notice small breaks in the schedule – this will allow us time to sanitize high-traffic surfaces often.
- Classes will be more divided than usual over the summer, in order to keep class sizes small and give us plenty of room to spread out.
If anyone feels uncomfortable entering the shared public space of the studio with other students, we are able to offer private lessons in the studio, as well as continued online offerings via Zoom. Please let us know if you prefer either of those options.
Please pre-register for summer classes to hold your spot by contacting Elizabeth Pope, owner/instructor, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text at 570-316-3743.