Let’s face it, these are hard times. People are bored, eating too many snacks, and hoarding toilet paper. In light of all this let’s do something positive and healthy! Let’s go for a run/walk indoors, outdoors, wherever you please!
Strap on those running shoes or slippers and get out there to support Beyond Violence Inc. and raise awareness for Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
How to compete:
1. Register online for $20.00 by purchasing a ticket.
2. It’s your race! Run or walk inside or outside, you set the pace but keep in mind that winners will be judged on how many miles they complete by the end of the week. The person with the most miles per age group will win the race.
3. Participants have from April 27th – May 3rd to complete the Run/Walk on their own time.
4. Submit your daily results to firstname.lastname@example.org by taking a screen shot/picture of your Run/Walk tracking method.
5. Run/Walk Participants will win gift cards to local restaurants.
One Participant from each age group that has the most mileage by the end of the week will win the gift card. The age groups are as followed: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-over.
6. Winners will be announced on Monday May 4th.
Times are tough so we are encouraging EVERYONE to participate whether you have the funds or not. With that being said we have included Daily Bonus Tasks that will enable 2 additional participants to win gift cards whether you are registered or not.
HOW TO WIN BONUS:
1. Complete 7 Daily Tasks by posting a picture/video including #IAsk in our virtual run/walk event page. Everyday we will share your photos on our Beyond Violence Facebook Page and Instagram.
Get out there and HAVE FUN!