Enjoy a sweet journey through the wineries of Columbia & Montour Counties this Valentine’s season with that special someone, or with your go-to group of friends! From February 10-19, visit seven participating area wineries and enjoy special wine & chocolate features for a chance to win wine-themed prize baskets.
From Friday, February 10th through Sunday, February 19th, trail-goers can travel from winery to winery, tasting delicious seasonal wine features. Along the way, participants will be able to get their tickets stamped at each location. Trail-goers who visit every participating winery will be entered to win one of seven individual winery gift baskets as well as a Grand Prize basket featuring a bottle of wine from each winery.
The wineries participating in the Valentine’s Wine & Chocolate Trail are:
𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽𝘀 – 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻
Address: 4378 Red Rock Rd, Benton, PA 17814
𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘆
Address: 4360 Red Rock Rd, Benton, PA 17814
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘆
Address: 130 Twin Church Road, Berwick, PA 18603
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲’𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 – 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻
Address: 357A Camp Lavigne Rd, Benton, PA 17814
𝗞𝘂𝗹𝗽𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗹’ 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗻 – 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻
Address: 9 S Comstock Rd, Benton, PA 17814
𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘆 & 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱 – 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲/𝗗𝗮𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘁
Address: 1 D and H Ave, Danville, PA 17821
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗼
Address: 129 Hidlay Church Road, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Please note that hours vary for each winery. The trail can be completed at any point from February 10-19 during each winery’s open business hours. Please call ahead or visit individual wineries’ websites or social media pages for individual hours of operation. No purchase necessary to win prize baskets; wine trail tickets are free, but please note that wine tastings at each stop may have fees if you choose to indulge.
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨:
1. If you are interested in participating in the Valentine’s Wine & Chocolate Trail, simply proceed to one of the wineries of your choosing during the posted event dates (you may start at whichever one you’d like).
2. Pick up a FREE event ticket at the first winery you visit – all will have tickets available.
3. Fill out 1/2 of the ticket and turn it in at the first winery. Keep the other half to record stamps/signatures.
4. Enjoy your first seasonal wine tasting and have your ticket authorized in the assigned space for that particular winery.
5. Proceed to the rest of the wineries during their normal business hours and enjoy delectable wines + get more stamps/autographs!
6. At your final winery stop, turn in your completed second half of the ticket to be entered to win any of the prize baskets. All participants who complete every stop on the trail will have a chance to win any of the individual winery baskets and the Grand Prize basket regardless of where they turn in their ticket.